If you’ve ever been on the lookout for the definitive list of other uses for toothpaste, the Sane Dentist Blog put it together.
Here it is:
1) Treats Bee Stings and Insect Bites
2) Removes Crayon and other Marks from Painted Walls
3) Removes Scratches from CDs and DVDs
4) Removes Pimples Fast
5) Deodorize Hands
6) Prevent Mirrors from Fogging
7) Removes Scuffs from Sneakers
8) Cleans Shower Doors
9) Fills in Nail Holes in Walls
I’ve heard of some of these, but not all of them. Let me know if you’ve given any a try…I’m curious about a few.